Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Update (finally)

I've been very busy on both work and personal ends. My wife gave birth to our first child - a cute little baby girl (I'll post her picture later, I promise). We've decided to name her Jyotsna, which means "moonlight". She's already lit up my world.

Work-wise, I'm in the US for a month, doing some requirement gathering and getting a design ready for the next set of changes required by SBC in @Road's GeoManager application.

That's it for now, stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Hi Shashi

I just remembered you. Wonder how you are doing.

I saw the photo of your daughter. Quite cute. How old is she?

I live in Chile and am married to a Chilean and have a son who is two years old.

You can see some not so current photos and stuff( in Spanish ) on

reylor.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home